Monday

CLIMACO MEDINA



Colombia, married (2 children)

I volunteer in Casa de la Salud Hispano Americana, I am in charge of the various workshops we offer related to healthy eating and exercising. Besides helping people from Haringey, in this association we try to educate them too, so they grow comfortable with a healthy lifestyle. We try to prevent diabetes, high cholesterol… The daily problems nobody pays attention to, but which are at the same time cause of the main illness in England. My aim is to promote a healthy lifestyle among the Latin American community in Haringey. Though, at the same, time everybody is welcome to attend our workshops.

I have been living in Haringey for a long time now and I doubt I will leave this borough. There are still a lot of things to do and many lessons to learn from the people living here.

No comments: