Wednesday

Ricardo Mfuka


I am 52, I come from Angola and I am married with two children. They are 23 and 21, and I am really happy with them and my wife. Since I first came to the UK in 1990,I have always lived in Haringey. If you look at it, it’s a very interesting place with good culture, and people from every side of the world.

As a coach, I have my activity in Tottenham and all the people I have met have always been really nice. I am a football coach for a charity there, called Chettle Court Rangers (Youth) FC. I believe that my job is very important, as it takes the children out of the street, that also means out of trouble. Besides, they love it.

As an advice, I would remind everyone that knowledge is good, and knowledge is free. Let the children move out and learn, spread the knowledge! I think this is fundamental.

No comments: