Wednesday

Elif Aygun


I’m 24, single, with 4 siblings. I was born in Turkey and arrived in London when I was 3 and have been living in Haringey for the past 16 years. I describe Haringey as a multicultural deprived area which needs lots of developments, for example, gangs must be prevented and for this we must work together as a community and help motivate children from getting involved in danger. Looking at Haringey from a different view it can also be a challenging place to live in and it certainly gives a good experience for those who desire to develop in life.

At the moment I’m working with ‘My Muzik’ as a project leader for the development of those who seek support. I believe the work we carry out is important because we help people particularly the young ones for a better future, as we are essential and vital to them.

As a life motto my team and I seek to develop and succeed by offering more support and for this we must obtain funding from local authorities. I would suggest future leaders to work as a team and not to be biased. I am hoping for them to commence beneficial projects for the community that will enable safety and development.

No comments: