Wednesday

Anthia


I’m 18 and I have one older brother and one older sister. I am half Greek, half Turkish, but I have always lived here, in Haringey.

I know the area has maybe a bad name and is sort of rough, but it depends on how you feel about it. You might be scared at first, yet I find it a nice place to be. I like that here they always try to do something good for the people. I assist Rahul in Haringey Youth when he teaches street Bollywood dance. Given that it’s something different, that fuses together two forms of dance, it’s something unusual that also has the positive effect of keeping fit and active.

My life motto is “fight for tomorrow”: I believe we should always keep going, never stop trying. As an advice to future leader, as well, I’d say always be positive, even when things are not going good keep your head up, because when you start thinking negative, everything will go negative!

No comments: